Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register?
Click to enter chat.
Click REGISTER (next to LOGIN) or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Fill in all the fields and then click Register.
Go back to the main chat page and LOGIN with your new username and password!
Are there rules?
Yes. To try keep things safe we have a User Agreement.
How do Meetings work?
- We try to mimic face to face meetings as much as possible.
- There will be a chairperson guiding the meeting. They will post information about the meetings and protocol it's important to get to the meeting on time to see this.
- During a topic meeting, the chair may request topics if there is no predetermined topic.
- After the meeting gets going, the chairperson will ask for shares.
- We share one at a time. We request to share by "raising our hand" (post a !), and the chairperson will then call on us to share.
- When we are finished sharing, we type "done". This keeps the meeting moving smoothly.
- We do not interrupt the meeting or the chairperson.
- To chat privately with someone without interrupting the meeting, click on the person's name in the name list.
- Meetings generally last approximately an hour, but this is not a rule.
How do I Chair?
What are some other good sites?
Is there an app?
Here's a link to our app
Am I banned?
Probably not. You would see a message saying "You have been banned." Did you register? Login to the Main Room first? Did you try the Uncensored Room? Even if you are banned from the Main Room, you can access the Uncensored Room.
Can I contribute?
You can contribute your time to the chatroom! Greet people, be supportive, chair meetings. Or if you feel very generous, you can toss something into our Basket. Thanks!
What if I have a complaint, concern, comment or compliment?